- A life with polka dotted dresses is a wonderful one.
- So I traded my car in a couple days ago for another car. I have four doors! The first thing I did was go through an automatic carwash!! My other car would leak, and so when choosing the options of "typhoon" or "thunderstorm" etc. I had to choose wisely, because that same weather would soon be inside my car. It only took me one time seven years ago to figure that out.
- Also, a very nice man gave me a planting flower at work this week. Little did I know it had a little friend inside who wanted to tag along. Snail!! I named it Marcel and then I let it go. Check out this video. It's my very favorite thing.
- A life with cupcakes and fruit tarts is a great one.
- One more thing, I came across a quote that is currently a favorite...
It is a risk to love.
What if it doesn't work out?
Ah, but what if it does.
I have been listening to the following songs lately:
Brave by Sara Bareilles
Manhattan by Sara Bareilles
Come Clean by Tristan Prettyman
I Was Gonna Marry You by Tristan Perryman (fun fact - written for Jason Mraz)
Crazy Love by Mindy Gledhill (side note - I'm pretty sure I saw her at the post office last week)